Introducing newly drawn illustrations limited to the Seibu Ikebukuro main store
■ Date: April 7th (Wednesday) -April 20th (Tuesday), 2021
■ Venue: Seibu Ikebukuro Main Store 5th Floor Event Space NEWS, B1F Hikari Clock Gate
At the event space NEWS, which proposes fresh and surprising information, products and services, the POP UP SHOP "Genghis Khan's Jin-kun-North of Hokkaido" will be held at the "Spring Hokkaido Delicious Food Association" on the 7th floor. 2021 ~ ”will be held from April 7th.
Jin-kun, a character who promotes Hokkaido's soul food, Genghis Khan, and his friends Gis-kun, Kan-kun, and Momiji-chan come to play from Hokkaido with the scent of delicious food. In addition to goods that are only available in Hokkaido, we also have items that will appear for the first time. Limited items from the Seibu Ikebukuro main store will also be available.
- You can meet in Ikebukuro! Approximately 280 types of Jin-kun goods
We have Jin-kun's goods such as stuffed animals, charms, and T-shirts.
- Event-limited design purchase gift
Special goods will be presented to those who purchase over 2,200 yen including tax at each venue.
At the event space NEWS on the 5th floor, you will receive 1 "can badge", and at the clock entrance venue on the 1st basement floor, you will receive 1 "original postcard".
※The image is an image
* All 4 types
* You cannot choose the pattern
* Ends as soon as it runs out
～ Seibu Ikebukuro Main Store ～
Measures related to infection prevention Seibu and Sogo stores are taking the following measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections.
1) We carry out regular cleaning and disinfection of customer facilities.
2) Alcohol-based disinfectants that can be used by customers are installed at various locations throughout the store, such as at the entrances and exits of each store.
3) Some customer services have been discontinued.
4) Large-scale events and events have been cancelled.
5) In principle, sales staff wear masks.
6) We thoroughly manage the health of our employees.
7) We take thorough measures against droplet infection, such as installing vinyl sheets at centralized cashier counters and wearing face shields.
8) We have secured a social distance.
-Request to customers-
1) Please come to the store wearing a mask.
2) Please cooperate in ensuring social distance.
3) Please refrain from visiting the store if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
Seibu Ikebukuro Main Store
Address: 1-28-1, Minamiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-8569
Phone number: 03-3981-0111 (main representative)
Business hours: 10: 00-21: 00 * Sundays and public holidays-20: 00 (irregular holidays)
LINE: @ seibu-ikebukuro