From June 16th (Wednesday) to July 7th (Wednesday), Tobu Department Store Ikebukuro Main Store has edible flowers (edible flowers) on the food floor, restaurant area spices, and coffee shops on each floor under the theme of "smiling flowers". We will develop a limited-time menu such as sweets and salads using.
While many people to refrain from eating out, to ornate your Uchigohan, bright and I would like you to become a healthy feelings, and put the thought that I would like you to know Eddie I Bull flowers to customers and business partners, to create a Tobu limited edition I did.
■ Collaboration of "Edible Flower Producer x Tobu Department Store" that is particular about pesticide-free cultivation!
Introducing three Tobu limited edition products in collaboration with the specialty store "Edible Garden" and the producer "Yokoyama Horticulture".
◆ Collaboration with Edible Garden
[Nezu Milk Pig x Domestic Banana Research Institute]
Apple rose banana juice 648 yen (1 cup)
An adult and rich banana juice that makes you feel elegant with the richness of banana juice and the scent of roses (apple roses).
* 10 items to be sold each day ◼ 11th basement floor
Orange cream Maritozzo 378 yen (1 piece)
Maritozzo style with orange cream sandwiched between popular Anju white bread and decorated with edible flowers (linaria).
* 20 items scheduled to be sold each day ◼ 8th basement floor
◆ Collaboration with Yokoyama Horticulture
[Sage & Fennel]
Edible flower salad 1,080 yen (1 pack)
Fresh vegetables sent directly from Miura are served with colorful edible flowers (Nasturtium) for a rich appearance.
* 5 items to be sold each day ◼ 10th basement floor
■ In addition, Tobu limited menus using edible flowers are available at each shop!
[Kyobashi Senbiya Fruit Parlor]
Rainbow mango bouquet Eat-in ¥ 2,200 (1 serving)
I made a rainbow-colored bouquet with fruits and flowers. A parfait where you can enjoy the gorgeous floral scent.
* Flowers are subject to change depending on the arrival status. ◼ 8th floor, 6th floor
Lansoran Franboise Rose 756 yen (1 piece)
Franboise rose cream and compote, chocolate disc sandwiched with macaroons. Decorate the petals of roses and make them gorgeous.
* 10 items to be sold each day ◼ 4th basement floor
Mango and edible flower tart 886 yen (1 piece)
I decorated custard cream and mango tart with snapdragon.
* 20 items to be sold each day ■ 4th basement floor
Italian short palette eat-in 950 yen (1 cut)
The most popular sweets of Fujiya restaurant "Italian Shortcake" are served with colorful fruits and edible flowers.
* Flowers are subject to change depending on the arrival status. ◼ Restaurant Street Spice 13th floor
Flower flue eat-in 1,200 yen (1 cut)
Ikebukuro Tobu limited cake with colorful mango, strawberry and kiwi on the base of custard cream.
* Flowers are subject to change depending on the arrival status. ■ 4th floor, 3rd floor
Fresh spring roll with edible flower Eat-in 650 yen (for 1 person)
Thai Ice Lemon Butterfly Petty Eat In 650 yen (1 cup)
Herbal tea using fresh spring rolls and butterfly pea that are gorgeously finished by adding color to fresh spring rolls with a refreshing feeling.
◼ Restaurant Street Spice 11th floor
* Prices shown are "including consumption tax". In the case of eating in the eating and drinking space in the store, the price will be "consumption tax rate 10%".
* Business hours and contents are subject to change due to various reasons.
* The number is limited.
※The photograph is an image.