You can charter a spectacular view of Tokyo on the roof of the Sunshine 60 Building! * Simultaneous holding !! "Scream and get rid of stress!"
KY CIRCUS Sunshine 60 Observatory (Ikebukuro, Tokyo) is an observatory that is not normally open after 17:00 on August 1 (Sun) to August 31 (Tue) and after 15:00 on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays in September. We will hold "Own the outdoor space! -What you do is up to you!-" , Which can be reserved for a part of the rooftop of the building.
In this event, you can not only feel the view from 227m above the ground with your whole body, but also spend a memorable time on the rooftop of the observatory, which is reserved for a limited time, and will be a memory of your life. It is a plan that you can enjoy shooting to your heart's content in a place where you can overlook the unobstructed scenery, and the way you enjoy it is up to you.
In addition, for customers who have a charter experience, we will also hold a "Scream and stress-free championship!" Where you can make a loud voice in an open environment. Loud Guinness World Records ™ 128.8 dB or higher will give you an annual passport to the observatory. Please take this opportunity to visit the Sunshine 60 Observatory!
* Guinness World Records ™ is a registered trademark of Guinness World Records Limited.
・ Outline of the event
Monopolize the outdoor space! ~ What you do is up to you!
Date and time:
August 1st (Sun) -September 26th (Sun), 2021
* August 1st (Sun) -31st (Tue) 17: 00-21: 40, September is Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays only 15: 00-19: 40
How to apply:
① Advance reservation ・ ・ Please apply from the Sunshine 60 Observatory website (https://sunshinecity.jp/observatory/).
②Same-day sale ・ ・ Please come directly to the Sunshine 60 Observatory ticket counter to purchase.
* Since the person who made the reservation has priority, you may not be able to experience it even if you come on the day.
* You may not be able to experience it depending on the weather conditions. We will inform you about the implementation status on the observatory event Twitter (@ sunshine60zip).
Sunshine 60 Observatory Rooftop Outdoor Space
Approximately 40 minutes * Including standby time.
Up to 3 people per group
¥ 4,600 per group * A separate observatory admission fee (¥ 1,200 for adults, etc.) is required.
Acceptable use policy:
We do not accept the experiences of those who fall under the following.
Children under 9 years old, those who cannot wear harnesses, those with high blood pressure or heart disease, those who are pregnant, those who need assistance / tools for walking, those who do not sign a pledge, who are drunk Those who are in poor physical condition, those who are less than 110 cm tall, and those who the staff judges to be inappropriate for use
* For details, please check the website of Sunshine 60 Observatory. ( Https://sunshinecity.jp/observatory/ )
・ One camera (with strap), one smartphone, mask, and glasses can be brought in per person. Other belongings, including accessories, will be kept before the experience.
・ In outdoor spaces, it is essential to wear a harness vest in consideration of safety.
・ Scream and get rid of stress Championship!
Those who wish to participate in the charter experience. The loud world record level is 128.8 dB.
Why don't you try to challenge the Guinness World Records by shouting your thoughts from a height of 227m above the ground.
① Stand in place.
② Hold a measuring instrument.
③ Shout out "what you want to scream now". The time limit is within 10 seconds!
④ When a high record comes out, we will announce it on the official Twitter of the observatory and present a prize. Aim for the Guinness World Records!
120 dB or more: Announced on the official Twitter of the observatory,
An annual passport for the observatory and a half-price drink ticket that can be used inside the observatory will be presented
110 dB or more: Announced on the official Twitter of the observatory,
Get a half-price drink ticket that can be used inside the observatory
Less than 100 dB: Novelty gift
* Guinness World Records: As a personal record, 128.8 decibels set by the British is the loudest in the world.
* This event is unofficial and will not be recognized as a Guinness World Record.
|120||Near the jet (airplane) engine|
|100||Under the guard when the train passes|
|80||Ambulance siren sound|
|70||Noisy streets, cicadas barking|
|60||Ordinary conversation, quiet car|
・ Scenery seen from the observatory
・ Customer feedback experienced at past limited-time events
・ It was the best view than I had imagined.
・ It was a valuable experience and I had a special feeling of being chartered.
・ I was very happy to receive a confession and proposal from the person I was interested in.
・ I was happy to be able to celebrate the anniversary in a special place. Such
* The content and schedule may change or be canceled depending on the status of new coronavirus infection. Please check the HP.
※The image is an image. * All prices include tax.
* At the Sunshine 60 Observatory, we are working to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections so that our customers can visit us with peace of mind. We ask for your understanding and cooperation when visiting the museum. Please check the official website for details.
■ Overview of SKY CIRCUS Sunshine 60 Observatory
Location: 3-1 Higashiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo Sunshine City Sunshine 60 Building / 60F
Business hours: 10: 00-22: 00 * Last admission is 1 hour before the end
* In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection, it may differ from normal business hours. Latest information
Please check the website ( https://sunshinecity.jp/observatory/).
Admission: Adults 1,200 yen, students (high school / university / vocational school) 900 yen, children (elementary / junior high school students) 600 yen,
Infants (4 years old and over) 300 yen * VR can be used only on weekends and holidays ・ A separate fee is required
Inquiries: SKY CIRCUS Sunshine 60 Observatory 03-3989-3457 https://sunshinecity.jp